資本設備テクニカルサービスマネージャー/ CE Tech Service Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Emma Yoshioka
掲載日 2019/01/25 2019-01-252019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Kanagawa JP JPY 6000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international manufacturer of medical devices is seeking a Capital Equipment Tech Service Manager. The candidate in this role is responsible for the launch and ensuring stable operation of new global business systems for capital equipment management.
About the Company:
An international researcher and manufacturer of medical devices, the company aims to better the lives of global clients. Through careful research, they develop new processes while improving the capabilities of others, lowering risks and raising the bar for global health.
神奈川, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング
- Design, plan and execute the post sales activities of capital equipment service process management
- Drive change and continuous improvement of the capital equipment supply chain process and related business processes
- Set standards and implement action plans to improve service activities such as the maintenance, modification, recalibration, and repair of the capital equipment and accessories in the field and in-house
- Lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in cross functional project
- Experience in people management