Clinical Operations Manager/クリニカルスオペレーションマネージャー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
A multinational drug services company is seeking an experienced operations professional to take charge of clinical operations in their Japan team as the Clinical Operations Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to build your management and training skills at a major international organization.
- List the people-related essential functions of the position (complete for positions that directly or indirectly manage or supervise others
- Supervise assigned direct reports; manage and resolve performance issues
- Manage the direct performance review and manage of assigned direct reports including: annual performance management and development (PMD), individual development plan (IDP), line of sight goals and “shoves & tugs”
- Identify individual training needs and assist in the conduct of training and development efforts regionally
- Conduct on-site accompanied field visit activities (evaluation and quality control visits) for clinical operations staff
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Teamwork focused mindset
About the Company:
An international professional services company specialising in drug development services, this organization primarily services the biotechnology and pharmacy industries. With a long history of growth and stability, this institution is set for further success.
ヘルスケア, リサーチ, 研究, 薬学, 製薬業界