パーチャシングマネージャー/ Purchasing Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dipen Kunwar
掲載日 2019/06/212019-06-21 2019-08-20 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A sealant manufacturer is in need of a Purchasing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the purchasing, procurement, and planning operations for the company’s goods within Japan.
- Ensure process optimisation with regards to customer satisfaction and supply chain management goals
- Collaborate with management and the global supply chain team to further develop operation processes
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing, procurement, or demand
- Experience in sales and operations planning processes
- Experience working in a global or multicultural environment
- Expertise in supply chain processes
- Native level Japanese; fluent level English
About the Company:
A manufacturer of sealant solutions and technologies with over 100 years of experience that has strengthened its market position and stands poised for continued success on the global stage. They strive to be the go-to choice among customers in defined market segments by serving as a market leader and continually evolving to meet demand.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買