プロキュアメントマネージャー/ Procurement Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sekani Wilson
掲載日 2019/04/052019-04-05 2019-06-04 insurance Tokyo JP JPY 9000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A prominent insurance company is in need of a Procurement Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for cooperating with the company’s procurement resources while developing policies, supporting analytics, supporting management, etc.
- Cooperate with country level procurement resources in the development and of regulatory initiatives
- Organise the development and implementation of policies, procedures and frameworks to effectively manage third party relationships
- Contribute to supplier diversity, sustainability, and social responsibility programs
- Support key analytic function such as upgrading operational processes, reporting and analysis of cost savings, performance metrics, etc.
- Give regular progress updates to senior management regarding operations initiatives
- Identify procurement system needs and support the development and implantation of those systems
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in procurement related field
- Experience in policy development and implementation
- Understanding of the third-party regulatory environment
- Understanding of PeopleSoft or equivalent applications
- English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買