給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
掲載日 2019/03/12 2019-03-122019-05-11 automotive Saitama JP JPY 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A successful automotive company is looking to hire a Buyer. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for providing input to strategy development, conducting daily purchasing, and related activities.
- Give input for segment strategies in own scope, and identify synergies with other group strategies
- Oversee and negotiate product and processes changes during the service market phase
- Carry out, update, and renew agreements with non-revenue suppliers after the end of production
- Conduct daily purchasing activities related to supplier base management, production orders, etc.
- Find innovative methods to improve parts availability and customer values
- Conduct risk mitigation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; or business administration
- Understanding of current and future business trends, technology, and markets
- Ability to function in a global matrix organisation
- Manufacturing and supply chain skills
- Project management skills
- Fluent level Japanese to manage Japanese local supplier
About the Company:
An international automotive manufacturing organization based in Japan, this company creates a wide range of vehicles for commercial and private use in over 50 counties around the world.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, 自動車