プロキュアメントマネジャー/ Procurement Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-02-22 telecommunications 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 9000000 11000000 11000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global telecommunications company is looking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for category and stakeholder management, controlling costs and maintaining relationships to meet business goals.
- Develop and implement the category procurement strategy to control costs, time, promote competition, and safeguard supply capacity
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with business stakeholders to achieve agreed business goals
- Manage internal stakeholder engagement to ensure category, saving plans, and budget assumptions are consistently reviewed and aligned with goals
- 7+ years’ procurement experience; experience in a telecom, IT, and/or shared services environment is a plus
- Experience dealing with suppliers in a procurement, supply chain, or commercial management environment
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational company which provides telecommunications and data center services to businesses of various sizes around the world. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, the company has a large international presence and operates in over 40 major cities across more than 25 countries.
テレコミュニケーション, テレコム, 供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買