インダイレクトプロキュアメントマネージャー/ Indirect Procurement Manager
給与 ¥14,000,000 - ¥16,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sekani Wilson
掲載日 2018/12/17 2018-12-172019-02-12 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global consumer goods company is looking for a new Indirect Procurement Manager. This position is responsible for supporting the company’s procurement activities. This is a great way to advance your career with a global company.
- Optimize and lead the management of all indirect procurement spending and processes in alignment with management teams and key stakeholders via the effective implementation of metrics, tools, new processes and effective sourcing strategies
- Develop and execute plans to achieve savings targets and maximum efficiency
- Ensure compliance to IP mandates, local business requirements, and general best practices
- Manage internal and external business relationships with division and global category leaders, stakeholders, suppliers, etc.
- Ensure optimum service quality and perform continuous process improvement, developing detailed change management plans as needed
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of best practices for processes and technology trends and share insights with stakeholders
- Cooperate with the legal department to support contract negotiations with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in sourcing, business, finance, or related discipline
- A detailed knowledge of procurement processes and tools as well as remote people management methodologies
- Sourcing and contracting, business analysis, negotiation, supplier management and project management skills
- Native level Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
A well-known consumer goods company with almost 40,000 employees worldwide. The company primarily produces and distributes cleaning and personal care products as well as veterinary products and is a trusted name in the consumer goods industry.
サプライチェーン, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買