プロキュアメントマネージャー/ Procurement Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jiujiu Dai
掲載日 2018/12/10 2018-12-10manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large chemical company is looking for a Procurement Manager. This position will be responsible for carrying out the procurement strategy to carry out a variety of procurement activities. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in procurement.
- Execute procurement strategies set by strategic buyers
- Conduct supplier negotiations and conduct supplier visits
- Cooperate with operational procurement personnel regarding any issues with quality, volume allocation, etc.
- Perform data maintenance
- Provide on-site audit support
- Interact with distributors for any operations issues
- Cooperate with other teams to carry out projects
- Chemical and technical degree
- 5+ years experience in procurement including source identification and qualification, project management, commercial negotiation, etc.
- ERP proficiency, with experience setting up contracts in a legal and SAP context
- E-procurement experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international speciality chemicals company, this organisation produces chemicals for a wide range of industries and uses including natural resources, plastics, and others. With large scale diversified global operations, this company continues to have a major international presence.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, , 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, ファインケミカル