プロキュアメントマネージャー// Procurement Manager
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Carrieann Iwate
掲載日 2018/09/07 2018-09-072018-11-06 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading chemical manufacturer is in need of an experienced Procurement Manager. In this role you will manage daily procurement activities, sourcing, and negotiations and define cost saving opportunities to achieve annual saving targets.
- Manage daily purchase activities for both direct and indirect procurement
- Understand and monitor key spending trends, cost drivers, market factors, and geographic considerations in order to implement appropriate sourcing strategies
- Drive negotiations for prices, commercial terms and develop contracts for the supply of both standard and complex products and services with new and existing suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the procurement process and operations
- Conduct supplier evaluations and audits on an annual basis
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or Economics
- 8+ years’ procurement experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A global chemical company, this organization operates their business around the world. Leveraging their resources with cutting-edge technology, the company provides world-class service to customers in the manufacturing industries.