プロキュアメントプランナー/ Procurement Planner
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
掲載日 2018/07/31 2018-07-312018-09-29 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading multinational oil and gas company is seeking a Procurement Planner with purchasing/procurement experience. The successful candidate will handle a wide variety of tasks, utilizing their strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and Japanese.
- Review material requisitions, select bidders, obtain quotations, engage in commercial evaluation/negotiations, make placement decisions, and expedite material deliveries
- Correspond with vendors (domestic & overseas) and overseas company/purchasing offices for commercial & technical clarifications
- Provide market intelligence and benchmarking analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ professional purchasing/procurement experience
- Experience working in an international company is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and SAP or an equivalent system
- Advanced proficiency in both English (TOEIC 850+) and Japanese
About the Company:
A leading global oil and gas company, this international organization provides a range of services from oil exploration and drilling to renewable energy and gas operation.
石油, ガス, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, ベンダーマネージメント