購買マネージャー/ Purchasing Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mami Takahara
掲載日 2018/07/013-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An exciting supply chain role has opened as Purchasing Manager for a well-known consumer goods brand in Osaka. If selected, you will work with regional and global teams to execute successful strategies to optimize costs within the Japan supply chain.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders as well as key suppliers
- Oversee spending regarding technical supply, capital investments, utilities, etc.
- Negotiate prices and contract terms with suppliers
- Provide troubleshooting for supply chain issues
- Bachelor’s degree, especially in technical or commercial area
- 5+ years within a multinational company
- 5+ years’ experience in purchasing or sourcing
- Strong English ability (TOEIC 780+)
- Willingness to travel (local & global)
About the Company:
A multinational consumer goods organization headquartered in Europe, this company is responsible for a wide portfolio of household products. Having expanded over its more than one hundred year history, this successful organization now operates an international network in the tens of thousands of employees.
パーチャシング, バイヤー, プロキュアメント, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流, 大阪府