給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
Under the direction of the supply chain manager, the applicant selected for this Procurement Supervisor role at a global printing company will be responsible for all raw material procurement planning and execution, in addition to managing inbound and import activity.
- Manage the SKU forecast of raw material based on budget/trends
- Optimize procurement based on forecast to lower stock while meeting customer (production) requirements, ensuring no ‘out of stock’ for production
- Manage inbound and import activity, providing professional support for new item launches
- 3+ years’ forecast S&OP experience
- 3+ years’ FMCG experience
- Business level English
- A skilled negotiator
- Strong overall communication skills
About the Company:
An internet printing company, this global organization specializes in mass customization, providing a range of services including printing, signage, packaging, and more to customers in all corners of the globe. This company operates under numerous well-known brands and continues to be a leading business in the printing industry.