Procurement Assistant Manager/プロキュアメントアシスタントマネージャー
給与 ¥6600000 - ¥8200000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jiujiu Dai
A talented procurement professional with procurement analysis and reporting experience using ERP systems is sought by a global consumer goods brand. Reporting to Supply Chain Procurement Manager, you will responsible for improving purchasing process and procurement policy compliance in Japan. The successful candidate selected for this role will have previous MS Excel based data management experience and the proven ability to analyse and handle irregular tasks.
- Source OEM products and semi-finished products for retail shops
- Support suppliers with OEM product package development process
- Negotiate the prices, the terms & conditions, as well as coordinate the delivery in timely manner following the internal quality standard
- Set KPI for improvement area and start monitoring it in order to reinforce relationship
- Evaluate supplier performance through supplier assessment activity in order to build up productive and counter-part relationship and provide feedback when necessary
- University degree with 5+ years of procurement experience at an FMCG or food manufacturing company is a must
- Supplier management experience handling negotiation and managing contract; experience handling food material and packaging is preferred
- Track record in cost reduction while maintaining high quality and strong supplier relationships
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in business level English – TOEIC score of 800+
About the Company:
A world-renowned premium food brand presented in beautiful packaging, this luxury food company is headquartered overseas and boasts a loyal customer base in Japan. Their impressive portfolio of offerings includes chocolates, biscuits, ice cream, and more. The candidate chosen for this role will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented global team.