給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
A financial consultancy is searching for an experienced sourcing and procurement professional to take up the position of Sourcing Associate. In this role, you will lead procurement and sourcing activities for IT related goods and services as part of a global organization.
- Lead and support all sourcing and procurement activities for IT and other related goods and services
- Support global level negotiations and contracts by collaborating with the ESS team members of each region depending on the case
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (IT department managers, IT finance team and ESS teams in other regions) as well as internal suppliers
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and analyse spend for cost reduction measurement/tracking
- Propose, improve and develop processes and business flows necessary for sourcing and procurement activities as well as cost management
- 3+ years’ sourcing and procurement experience including spend analysis and price/contract negotiation with external suppliers
- Knowledge and experience of IT related products/services
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English; work experience in both a Japanese and English work environment
About the Company:
A financial services and financial management consulting organization, this company has a long history in Japan as well as operations spanning the globe. With a commanding position in the Japanese market and a global workforce of over twenty-five thousand staff, this organization is a true market leader.
分析, ファイナンス, コンサルティング, ロジスティクス, 物流, ソーシング