給与 ¥5800000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohide Aoyama
A global pharmaceutical group is in need of a Sourcing Specialist. In this role, the successful candidate will source a variety of equipment and services, ensuring that supply chains are maintained and that procurement services assist with the delivery of the best possible customer experience.
- Manage sourcing activities in capital expenditures and site services for pharma, crop science and consumer health divisions
- Source equipment, maintenance/repair & operation services, engineering services, site operations, civil, structural & architectural as well as process control technologies
- Provide stable supply, best quality, low cost and high customer satisfaction through professional procurement services for internal business partners; guarantee compliance to procurement processes and align with the global strategy
- Collaborate with other sourcing specialists in the same team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or economics
- 3+ years’ working experience in engineering or an engineering related area
- 3+ years’ sourcing in a procurement role, demonstrating strategic and logical thinking
- Business level Japanese and English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical organization originating out of Europe, this company is responsible for the research and development of a number of widely recognized pharmaceutical products as well as products related to diagnostic imaging, women’s health and adhesives among others. It has a long history in the industry and a wide international reach, employing tens of thousands of individuals.
製薬業界, ロジスティクス, 物流, サプライチェーン