給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A multinational insurance organization is seeking an experienced negotiator with sourcing experience to join them as a Sourcing Specialist. In this role, you will develop technology sourcing strategies covering a variety of areas while working with both local and global teams.
- Develop market sourcing strategies for tech sourcing in the Japan market in the areas of hardware, software, networks and telecom as well as DC operation including system integration/consulting services for both daily operations and project requirements
- Manage the end to end acquisition of said sourcing areas including negotiation, RFx process, contract creation and contract management
- Work closely with both regional and global sourcing managers to ensure alignment with and leverage of preferred supplier relationships
- Implement processes, policies and practices consistent with global guidelines to include governance committee meetings, standard contracts, vendor selection criteria, vendor due diligence and management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience indirectly sourcing tech services with a proven track record managing complex negotiations
- Experience in service/resource contracting e.g. haken contractors/professional services with advanced knowledge of Japanese laws and regulations
- A self starter with capabilities to manage client expectations on project/daily operations
- Experience working in a global/matrix organization
- Native level Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
An international insurance and financial services company, this company runs operations with a workforce of tens of thousands across dozens of countries worldwide. Servicing tens of millions of customers, this company is one of the world’s largest financial institutions.
金融, 銀行, ロジスティクス, 物流, 保険