給与 ¥4500000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
A skilled procurement expert with experience in FMCG is needed at a major global manufacturing organization. As the Procurement Coordinator, the successful candidate will manage procurement strategies for the Japanese operations of an international organization.
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization specialising in printing and promotional material, this company has a global presence with thousands of employees worldwide. Continuing to broaden its international reach, this company is set for further success.
- Execute the procurement/order operations with the related master data maintenance
- Monitor the sales result and optimize the re-order point according to the sales result and forecast, particularly monitoring the supply stock situation to avoid out of stock situations
- Handle the order with international and domestic suppliers, and adjust the delivery schedule with suppliers, forward along with custom clearance
- Negotiate with suppliers to handle quality issues in case of unexpected quality issues occurring after receipt of goods
- Work with local suppliers for package or shipment box development
- 3+ years’ in a FMCG role
- SAP or procurement experience
- Negotiation skills; an honest and driven personality
- Business English
メーカー, プロジェクトマネージメント, プランニング, 企画, 調達, 貿易