給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Doyoun Kim
A Procurement Manager role has arisen at a global chemical manufacturer. This multifaceted position requires a professional with strong negotiation skills and prior supply chain experience to lead indirect procurement activities with internal and cross-functional resources and lead pricing negotiation with external sources.
- Lead indirect procurement activities with internal and cross-functional resources (global, regional, and local) and external sources as representative of indirect procurement in Japan
- Serve as a manager and support further company growth
- Build strategy for indirect procurement for creating cost competitiveness; identify opportunities working with internal resources
- Identify new external resources to create an improved environment for negotiating pricing and contracts
- Report status of indirect procurement activities to AP region and direct manager
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and Japanese
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Supply chain/purchasing experience
- Work experience in a matrix organization (multiple reporting)
- Team building and coaching experience preferred
About the Company:
With over one million customers worldwide, this global firm delivers wide-ranging services and solutions across the food & beverage, healthcare, and education industries, delivering services such as water treatment, hygienic cleaning solutions, and more. Headquartered overseas, the company has built a solid presence in over 150 countries and offers exciting career opportunities.
サプライチェーン, 調達, ケミカル, 化学物質, マネージメント