物流スーパーバイザー/ Logistics Supervisor
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
掲載日 2019/04/232019-04-23 2019-06-22 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international software and technology firm is looking to hire a Logistics Supervisor. This position will be responsible for the supervision of all logistics, procurement and billing operations within the company’s Japanese branch.
- Oversee and manage logistics activities, billing activities, procurement activities and related systems information in a manufacturing or services environment, which include updates of master file of products and customers
- Develop and implement logistics plans, budgets, and procedures to maximize compliance with customer needs within budget constraints
- Provide financial reporting and reconciliation of inventories
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the unction.
- Provide direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance Administer company policies that directly affect subordinate employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- High business level proficiency in English
- SAP experience at logistic area preferred
About the Company:
An international software and technology firm, this company produces a variety of software and system management services as well as high tech electronic devices. Supporting customers across a variety of industries, this company continues to evolve its offerings within the global marketplace.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, テクノロジー, ソフトウェア, 外資系