ロジスティクスマネージャ/ Logistics Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sekani Wilson
掲載日 2018/11/07 2018-11-072019-01-06 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A health products company is searching for a Logistics Manager. This position will be responsible for a variety of logistics activities including managing freight negotiation, import and expert processes.
- Support 3rd part logistic providers, on site management, warehousing, reverse logistics, freight payments, import, exports, etc.
- Manage the carrier selection and evaluation program and make recommendations for transportation modes, carriers, routing, equipment, frequency, etc.
- Negotiate freight rates, logistics and services agreements, and monitor trends to minimize costs
- Analyse distribution and logistical problems to develop solutions that increase accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain import and export systems and guide the import and export team while ensuring compliance to rules and regulations
- Identify and monitor KPIs to improve productivity
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Detailed understanding of transportation regulations, business, and trade compliance
- Experience documenting and maintaining process procedures while monitoring adherence to rules and regulations
- ERP and advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong understanding of cloud based digital solutions
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A manufacturer of a wide range of health products, this organization produces equipment and supplements among other products sold to medical professionals and private consumers.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買