インベントリープランナー/ Inventory Planner
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Akito Shimizu
掲載日 2018/09/27 2018-09-272018-10-25 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global luxury goods organization is looking for a new Inventory Planner. The individual in this role will manage data to organize goods and customer orders. This is a long term temporary position.
- Manage an replenish stocks to stores to make sure the inventory is at the appropriate level
- Manage data for inventory
- Process customers’ orders
- Conduct daily and weekly product performance reviews to optimize inventory operations
- Cooperate closely with the logistics and warehouse team to stay up to date on the logic and scheduling from packing to delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, operations & logistics, or engineering would be a plus
- Excel proficiency including an understanding of functions such as V lookup, IF, etc.
- Business level English
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high end products to customers across the world. With a global network of tens of thousands of employees spanning countries on all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a significant name in the industry.
長期派遣, インベントリー, 在庫管理, ロジスティクス, データマネージメント, データ管理