購買・物流グループアシスタント/ Purchasing & Logistics Group Assistant
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yoko Chosa
掲載日 2018/08/143-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational electronics manufacturer is looking for an individual with logistics or purchasing experience. In this role you will provide logistics and sales support to import precision machinery by air. The ideal candidate will have strong MS Excel skill and experience with ERP system; such as SAP.
- Work with forwarders and counterparts to import products by air
- Arrange and trace shipping via couriers and respond if any problem for the customs clearance
- Instruct and work closely with 3rd party warehouses for incoming and outgoing shipping orders
- Execute ERP system operation following goods movements: receiving, shipping ad location transfers
- Experience in import/export, logistics or purchasing discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel function: VLOOKUP, IF, PivotTable
- Experience with ERP
- Native level Japanese; business level English (TOEIC 700+)
About the Company:
A supplier of electronic instruments with annual sales in the billions. The company boasts over 100 manufacturing sites and service locations spanning the globe, and stands out as a differentiated manufacturer of interconnects, thermal management systems, and more.