給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
Rare opportunity to join a famous luxury brand in a professional Logistics Staff role. The company is looking for an applicant with strong desire to develop expertise within the supply chain field. The role’s primary duties include coordinating with customs brokers and freight forwarders, processing accidents, and performing numerous other related tasks.
- Process accidents
- Generate KPI reports
- Perform monthly closing
- File documents
- Coordinate with other departments for special events
- A strong desire to develop expertise within the supply chain field
- Work experience in import/export coordination
- Excel and Word proficiency required; Access proficiency preferred
- Strong written and verbal English communication (TOEIC 700+)
- Highly motivated
About the Company:
This global fashion brand has an outstanding international reputation and offers a dynamic, international work environment. Excellent chance to gain a foothold and valuable hands-on experience at a globally recognized luxury brand.
貿易事務, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流, ラグジュアリーグッズ, ブランド品