Senior Procurement Specialist/シニアプロキュアメントスペシャリスト
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A multinational e-commerce group is searching for an individual with a background in procurement. As Senior Procurement Specialist, the successful applicant with develop innovative and efficient procurement strategies to streamline processes at a renowned global brand.
- Partner with the engineering team to deliver required throughput and productivity in our facilities at lower cost, including identifying suppliers, evaluating vendor responses, negotiating commercial terms, managing risk factors and evaluating vendor performance
- Create effective RFP packages that can be processed to select the most appropriate suppliers
- Innovate and simplify processes for procuring equipment with the goal of streamlining the launch process for new facilities and enabling improved focus on key risk areas
- Advocate the value of procurement and create alignment with partners (including engineering, operations, transportation and others) through strong communication and partnership)
- Assist with the development of innovative and ground breaking new technologies for fulfilment centres including the identification of potential technology partners, negotiation of key terms and value engineering
- Analyse the total cost of ownership for both existing and proposed equipment, including capital and operational costs
- A strong background in procurement, ideally in engineering, logistics, distribution, production or manufacturing equipment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; fluency in both Japanese and English
- Proven negotiation skills
About the Company:
An international e-commerce and cloud computing company, this organization is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organization continues to grow through its highly successful e-commerce model.
Eコマース, リテール, プロキュアメント, 調達, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流