給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
A multinational packaging organization is searching for an experienced professional with a background in mechanical engineering. As the Production Specialist, you will coordinate with factory support functions to supervise and control the production process for some for some of the world’s most successful packaging technology.
- Coordinate with all supporting functions in the factory to ensure smooth production
- Arrange production according to customer requirements and set quality standards
- Manage the production process and supervise execution status
- Identify, assess, control and manage environmental factors
- Provide technical support and leads to solve technical problems in the production process
- Academic background in mechanical engineering
- 10+ years’ engineering/manufacturing experience
- 2-3 years’ experience as a people manager
- Project management experience
- Business Japanese; business English
About the Company:
An international packaging organization, this company produces a unique packaging solution that is used by food manufacturers across the world. With tens of thousands of employees across a wide global network including over one hundred countries, this company continues to lead the international market.
製造業, プロジェクトマネージメント, メーカー, エンジニア, プロダクションマネジメント