Senior Demand Planner/シニアディマンドプランナー
給与 ¥4500000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
An international fashion label is searching for a professional with demand planning experience and good knowledge of SAP. As the Senior Demand Planner, the successful candidate will create demand plans based on sales data and other sources.
- Create demand plans based on current sell through and input from merchandising and sales channels; execute validations against the revenue and sales plan
- Define supply short/excess and propose actions such as inter channel transfer, inter country transfer, cancellation, promotion, disposal, procurement, etc. to stakeholders
- Play a key role in the wholesale monthly sales tracking meeting (WMSTM); present the current demand plan/sales plan/revenue plan status (discrepancy) and bring out key issues/propose recovery plans
- Manage a database in both access and excel format to deliver daily sales reports for wholesale and weekly sales reports for three channels to support sales
- Provide necessary sales data according to ad hoc requests from merchandising, sales channels and finance and others
- 5+ years’ experience in demand planning, preferably at a global consumer brand
- In depth experience with SAP is mandatory
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; detail and accuracy oriented mindset; strong sense of commitment
- Strong listening, written, verbal and presentations communication skills in English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational fashion label, this company produces a range of goods distributed to retail locations across the world. With a distinctive flagship product, this organization has been heavily featured in international media.
リテール, ファッション, マーケティング, 市場調査