Associate Manager, Logistics/アソシエイトマネージャー, ロジスティクス
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A global consumer goods company is seeking an experienced individual to join its team as Associate Manager, Logistics (Transportation). This role is suitable for a candidate with strong leadership skills and experience working in logistics operations. You will perform wide-ranging duties including analyzing factors related to logistics, making proposals for improvements, and much more.
- Perform analysis of logistics issues and present solutions and countermeasures to improve the company’s positioning
- Map out current processes and activities to identify improvement opportunities
- Lead and/or participate in projects that aim to improve efficiency of logistics operations
- 5 years’ experience in logistics operations, either (or both) warehouse or transportation
- As a consultant, 3 years’ experience in projects related to supply chain improvement
- Native level Japanese proficiency; a good command of English, oral and written (TOEIC 750+)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
About the Company:
A global consumer goods company that manufactures and distributes dozens of household brands. Headquartered overseas, the company has a rich history and continues to be a leading global presence. From cleaners and health products to other household essentials, the company is poised for ongoing success.
物流, サプライチェーン, 倉庫, トランスポーテーション