輸送・倉庫アシスタントマネージャー/ Transport & Warehouse Assistant Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Marina Miyazaki
掲載日 2019/03/04 2019-03-042019-05-03 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 7000000 7000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An automotive supplier is looking to hire a Transport & Warehouse Assistant Manager. This position is responsible for coordinating and managing transportation of freight deliveries, inventories and customer issues.
- Manage and control various types of irregular transportation requests, inventory shifts among DCs
- Troubleshoot arrangements upon customer request/demand via Customer Service function
- Manage material preparation and distribution to DCs that is required for daily operations such as labels, spacers, shipping order sheets and protection stickers etc.
- Perform procurement cost analyses and invoice checks before submission to the Finance team
- Manage all transportations including domestic and overseas importation freights, customs clearance and freight forwarder management
- Analyse logistics data for reporting and improving operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing or logistics industry
- 3+ years’ experience in logistics/supply chain
- Experience in production control, supply planning, demand planning, customer service, logistics planning or similar roles preferable
- Knowledge in tire or manufacturing or logistics industries, production, distribution, logistics, supply chain management
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in English (TOEIC 750+)
About the Company:
A well-known supplier of rubber products for the automotive makers, this company has been in operation for more than a century, currently employing more than 60,000 workers across its global locations.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出入, インベントリー, 在庫管理, 自動車業界, 自動車部品, インダストリアル, メーカー