DC Operations Team Leader/DCオペレーションスチームリーダー
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
An international sports equipment manufacturer is searching for a skilled logistics professional. As the DC Operations Team Leader, you will master internal systems and processes and work to improve them as you build strong relationships with 3PL functions.
- Establish a trusted relationship with the 3PL and work to achieve common targets by seeking their cooperation
- Become an expert in the system (SAP, WMS) and processes related to inbound/outbound operations; review the operations regularly with an eye on work productivity/efficiency
- Respond flexibly to the demands of relevant departments/customers
- Explore cost reduction opportunities by constantly being conscious of cost reduction; make concrete proposals
- Work to obtain inbound/outbound info by establishing an internal communication network
- University of equivalent education
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of IT applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP-AFS and WMS (Trinet)
About the Company:
A designer and manufacturer of sports apparel and equipment, this company operates one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Its operations span a global network, making this company one of the biggest of its kind and a true market leader.
スポーツ, スポーツ用品, ロジスティクス, 物流, IT