給与 ¥8000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
A pharmaceutical company is looking for an individual with logistics and distribution management experience to join them as Project Manager. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to perform wide-ranging tasks including S&OP process development and strategic inventory management.
- IT improvement
- S&OP process development (including global expansion)
- Strategic inventory management
- A BA or MA in a scientific field
- Knowledge of logistics and distribution management
- Familiarity with supply chain management – procurement, manufacturing, export, sales, etc.
- Business level English communication skills
- CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) holder preferred
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, commercial supply and distribution preferred
About the Company:
A research-based pharmaceutical company and global industry leader. They remain committed to contributing to the lives of patients everywhere, and to this end, are always exploring new research methods and technologies. A rapidly growing company with operations across multiple regions, they are seeking employees who want to work collaboratively as a team.
製薬業界, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流, ディストリビューション, 経理, プロキュアメント, 調達, 輸出