プラント品質シニアマネージャー/ Plant Quality Sr Manager
給与 ¥12,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sujan Karki
掲載日 2023/11/04other procurement-supply-chain/quality-assurance 2023-11-04 2024-01-03 automotive Fukushima Fukushima JP JPY 12000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global automobile company is looking for a Plant Quality Senior Manager. The qualified applicant will oversee plant quality and complaint management for both customers and suppliers. This position is based in Fukushima.
- Contribute to defining plant quality objectives and implement corrective measures
- Ensure timely resolution using effective problem-solving techniques
- Manage the quality department, budgeting, recruitment, resource allocation, etc.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing, capitalising on best practices
- Conduct audits of processes, products, and systems
- Maintain production line compliance with company rules
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- More than 8 years of experience in a manufacturing domain (automotive industry is ideal)
- Practical experience in an electrical product plant
- Deep knowledge of customer standards and ISO 9001/ IATF 16949 requirements
- Understanding of various quality system methodologies (8D- 5 Why´s, LEAN manufacturing, Pareto data analysis, FMEA, PPAP, etc.)
- Fluent level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A multinational company that designs high-performance automotive audio and navigation systems. Headquartered in Asia, this organisation has a solid reputation for providing the latest technological innovations for the automotive industry.
自動車, 自動車部品, エンジニア, 工学, 技術職, 求人, 外資系