EHSリーダー/ EHS Leader
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kyoka Fujiwara
掲載日 2019/06/242019-06-24 2019-08-23 manufacturing-and-production Tochigi JP JPY 6000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An American chemical manufacturer is searching for an EHS Leader. The successful applicant is a self-motivated critical thinker who will ensure the company’s alignment with global and local environmental, health, and safety standards.
- Manage daily EHS programs
- Ensure that EHS and industrial hygiene operating aspects are satisfactory and drive performance achievement
- Utilise EHS work processes and tools
- Gain knowledge of the company’s plant safety and audit requirements
- Maintain expertise of the relevant regulatory, permit, and company requirements
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Understanding of general company safety
- Business level verbal and written English and Japanese
About the Company:
A US-based conglomerate that is currently one of the largest chemical companies in the world. With a long and storied history and a global workforce of over 50,000, this company strives to meet the needs of a diverse range of industries in over 90 countries.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 品質保証, 品質管理