EHSアソシエイト/ EHS Associate
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Brandon Ehlen
掲載日 2019/06/072019-06-07 2019-08-06 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 4000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful renewable energy company is in need of an EHS Associate. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution and review of the company’s environment, health, and safety guidelines.
- Track the execution of safety and environment system processes and update if necessary
- Support accident and incident investigations
- Review accident and incident data, find trends, and suggest mitigation activities
- Perform internal EHS training
- Communicate with clients on EHS matters
- Work with company personnel to conduct risk assessment procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in environment, health, and safety
- EHS and fire and safety qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of integrated management systems, environmental discharges, security management, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Adobe software, etc.
- Written and verbal English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
Operating all over the Asia Pacific region, this company serves as a leader in the renewable energy market. This company’s large capabilities have enabled it to lead many development and maintenance projects throughout the region.
コンプライアンス, セーフティ, 品質保証, 品質管理