HS&Eマネージャー/ Health Safety & Environment Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ai Fujii
掲載日 2019/02/01 2019-02-012019-04-02 manufacturing-and-production Osaka JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global adhesive company is looking to hire a Health Safety and Environment Manager. This position will be responsible for working with the plant manager to organise health, safety, and environment plans to ensure the safety of the company’s plant personnel.
- Ensure that all environmental, health, safety, and security programs comply with corporate and statutory requirements
- Continuously improve all environmental, health, safety, and security management programs
- Provide HS&E advice for company projects
- Inspect the workplace for unsafe conditions and hazards with periodical safety patrols
- Determine the causes of accidents or dangerous occurrences and recommend preventive measures
- Administer safety and fire prevention programs for the company
- 5+ years of professional safety experience in manufacturing industry.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Health Safety and Environment Professional in Manufacturing
- Good Japanese and English communication proficiency
About the Company:
An international adhesives organization, this company is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Servicing a number of industries with its wide range of adhesive products, this company has continued to grow throughout its long history.
メーカー, ファシリティマネージメント, 管理, マネージメント, 製造業, ファインケミカル, ファインマテリアル