コントラクトメーカークオリティーマネージャー/ Contract Manufacturer Quality Manager
給与 ¥11,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/11/13 2018-11-132019-01-12 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global pharmaceutical company is searching for a Contract Manufacturer Quality Manager. This position will manage relationships with contract manufacturers from a quality perspective in order to ensure that the company’s reputation for quality products is upheld.
- Ensure that all aspects of our products at contract manufacturers comply with the company’s quality manual as well as all relevant laws and regulations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Contract Manufacturer Quality Unit by monitoring key performance indicators of manufacturers and using insights to perform key process improvements
- Apply risk management tools with each supplier, including complaint monitoring and trending, reporting to incident review committee, etc.
- Ensure that investigations associated with assigned contract manufacturers are properly carried out, documented, and evaluated as efficiently as possible
- Maintain database of contractor information, products and materials
- Serve as an expert for manufacturing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in various technical and QA positions
- Management skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations concerning manufacturing and analytical practices
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry. Their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands that are distributed all over the world.
品質管理, 品質保証, 供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, メーカー, 製造業, 薬品