品質保証エンジニア/ Quality Assurance Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Brandon Ehlen
掲載日 2018/11/05 2018-11-052018-12-28 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational industrial manufacturing organization is searching for an experienced professional to join them as Quality Assurance Engineer. The successful applicant for this position will have experience in supporting quality management in the machinery or automotive industry.
- Create a complete quality assurance processes to ensure the best quality output towards customers
- Secure timely handling, professional analysis and accurate reporting of the detected non-conformities towards the involved process owners
- Make quality performance visible to all levels to increase quality awareness
- Lead continuous quality improvement programs
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and provide training, tools and techniques to enable more quality awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial engineering
- 3+ years’ quality assurance experience in the machinery industry; certification in TQM/Six Sigma is a plus
- Native-level Japanese; strong oral & written communication skill in English
About the Company:
An international industrial equipment manufacturer, this organization has a long history of excellence supplying a wide range of industries. Producing from dozens of manufacturing plants across more than twenty countries, this award winning organization continues to be a global leader.