クオリティーマネージャー/ Quality Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jiujiu Dai
掲載日 2018/09/28 2018-09-282018-11-27 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A widely respected global company is searching for a new Quality Manager for measuring equipment and sensors. The individual in the role will ensure compliance to health and safety standards while ensuring the quality of measuring equipment. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with an internationally renowned organization.
- Ensure compliance to environment, health and safety standards
- Lead the quality assurance process for the company’s collection of measuring equipment and sensors.
- Serve as the leader of root cause analysis and preventative action measures
- Identify problems and use technical data to make corrective decisions
- Cooperate with sales team and service team to promote continuous quality improvement
- Manage relationships with customers, ensuring the satisfaction of requirements and timely delivery
- 3+ years experience in quality assurance
- Management experience
- Root cause analysis and statistics skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent level Japanese and English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate, this company operates across a worldwide network and a wide range of industries. With a long history of success and a global workforce in the hundreds of thousands, this company is a widely recognized name.
品質保証, 品質管理, コンプライアンス, テクノロジー, 技術