給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A leading global beverage company is in need of a Safety and Environmental Stability (SES) Manager. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work as a member of an internationally renowned and widespread organization.
- Develop and maintain a governance scheme related to occupational safety and the environment, collaborating with local bottling partners, the company and the global network
- Provide mid-long term occupational safety and environment vision; lead Japan system occupational safety and environment activities
- Create competitive eco-friendliness and cost advantages across the entire supply chain in Japan
- Manage occupational safety and environment performance data
- Implement occupational safety and environment programs for the entire operation including production
- Provide strong franchise leadership to inspire system and other stakeholders to deliver results
- Communicate and collaborate with multi-stakeholders
- Experience managing environmental issues for production sites
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
About the Company:
This company is one of the world’s largest beverage companies, servicing millions of customers over its more than 70 year lifespan. Commanding a number of globally recognized brands, this company is an instantly recognizable name on shelves all over the world.
システム管理、法律、規制, マネージメント, 食品