給与 ¥5000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
A global manufacturing firm is seeking an experienced engineering candidate with a technical/scientific academic background to join their team in Japan as the Quality Engineer. The successful candidate will have fluent Japanese/English bilingual ability and strong business relationship management skills. Extensive transpacific and domestic Japan travel expected for this position.
- Assist in managing team program and liaise with customers in Japan with all tasks related to quality, testing, or validation
- Develop and negotiate customer inspection standards
- Educate customers on internal standards and capabilities
- Conduct product defect inspection, negotiation, countermeasure discussions
- Track and report PPM
- Technical/scientific degree preferred
- 5+ years of automotive quality experience, preferably dealing with Japanese auto manufacturers
- Ability to maintain close interaction with customers at assembly facilities
- Computer and analytical skills required
- Fluency in Japanese and English required
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of electronic automotive components, this organization is a supplier to many major automotive companies. With decades of experience in the industry and hundreds of employees worldwide, this company continues to be a major industry figure.
自動車産業, 品質保証, 品質管理, メーカー, カスタマーサービス