給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
A global automotive parts manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated engineering candidate with an academic background in automotive engineering to join their team as Quality Assurance Engineer. The successful candidate will have fluent English speaking and writing ability. This position requires frequent travel within and outside of Japan.
- Track cases with quality department in global locations and ensure key customers receive adequate responses and solutions in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers to understand and define their quality requirements
- Provide support to project development teams regarding quality issues, measurement data and measurement techniques, statistical methods and analysis, and regulatory issues
- Document, examine, and report quality issues
- High school diploma or higher – automotive technical college graduate is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in business or native English
- Experience working at a car dealership is strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of auality control and automotive engineering
- Good team player with an ability to work independently
About the Company:
A leading international automotive component manufacturer, this company is one of the largest producers of its type. With significant market share in its flagship offerings, this company continues to be an industry leader in markets around the world.
自動車産業, 自動車部品, 品質保証, カスタマーケア, 製品開発, エンジニアリング, サプライチェーン