給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a candidate with experience in quality operations to assume the position of Quality Head and lead, coach, and develop a team of quality managers. The individual selected for this role will also be responsible for continuously improving and establishing QA and compliance systems.
- Work jointly with the supply organization to provide a timely and reliable supply of quality products
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of quality managers
- Work to improve and establish QA and compliance systems, eliminating barriers and investigating quality issues
- Lead the Product Incident Review Committee within the allocated dose form/category cluster
- Lead strategic improvement projects
- A BSc/BEng in a science or engineering discipline plus 8 years’ experience; or a master’s/PhD with 6 years’ experience; and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Broad and thorough technical and regulatory knowledge of current pharmaceutical and manufacturing techniques and processes
- Breadth of knowledge and experience applying cGMPs and other regulations with an ability to interpret those in a fast-paced environment
- Line management experience advantageous
- Project management skills
About the Company:
This global healthcare company is at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry, and offers outstanding career progression opportunities. Their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands.
エンジニアリング, 技術, 製造業, サイエンス, 製薬業界, サプライチェーン, 品質保証, 品質管理