給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Doyoun Kim
An experienced quality assurance professional is sought by a major international food production organization. As the QA Manager, you will oversee all quality assurance matters and ensure that the company is compliant with regulations and quality standards.
- Plan, implement and maintain product quality improvement programs and encourage/motivate personnel to contribute and actively participate in those programs
- Oversee all quality assurance matters, e.g. manpower and product quality improvement planning to meet company goals
- Prepare the company to meet any new regulations and quality standards that the company may choose to implement; monitor and motivate staff performance and develop/upgrade skills/knowledge
- Ensure that the company complies with voluntary quality and HACCP standards; maintain continued certification of quality and HACCP systems implemented by the company
- Maintain a system for the recording, evaluation and processing of customer feedback on product quality
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years’ relevant quality experience in the food industry
- A thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Microbiological laboratory experience
- Knowledge of HACCP, process control procedures and statistical process control (SPC)
About the Company:
An international food group, this company creates a diverse range of foods consumed by customers across the globe. With sprawling international operating and an expanding workforce, this company continues to diversify and grow.
食品, 品質保証, 品質管理, トレーニング