サプライチェーンマネージャー/ Supply Chain Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ashton Imber
掲載日 2019/10/292019-10-29 2019-12-28 new-media-and-internet Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 11000000 11000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global eCommerce organisation is searching for a Supply Chain Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing forecasting, procurement, vendors, and customer orders. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a well-known company.
- Conduct analysis to ensure correct data regard safety stock, review, order methods, etc.
- Develop reports and track new platform arrivals
- Monitor inventory
- Track vendor performance
- Take part in worldwide planning and purchasing initiatives
- Perform stock re-balancing as required
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in planning, procurement, or supply chain
- Proven understanding of inventory planning and vendor management
- Strong knowledge of analysis tools (Microsoft excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong analysis skills
- Fluent level English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international eCommerce and cloud computing company, this organisation is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organisation continues to grow through its highly successful eCommerce model.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買