サプライチェーンマネージャー/ Supply Chain Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ashton Imber
掲載日 2019/04/292019-04-29 2019-06-28 retail 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A high-end fashion retailer is now recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager. This role requires you to act as the single point of contact for all domestic logistics operations, customers, retail stores, article vendors and internal department interfaces.
- Responsible for DC inventory accuracy in line with audit control.
- Engage with sales and manage Wholesale, Retail, EC and internal requirements to ensure that Japan DC logistics operations deliver excellent customer service
- Manage and supervise all customer orders to ensure that they are timely fulfilled and delivered
- Operate SAP and manage the delivery status and stock data accuracy in SAP, supervise and trace and work with global and vendor IT to solve any EDI or SAP issue if occurred
- Develop, implement and publish operational metrics for monitoring operational performance
- Manage and deliver global/regional/local projects for operational improvements and cost savings
- Manage duty spend and application of preferential duties on shipments into Japan
- In-depth knowledge of the logistic industry, principles of warehousing and distribution
- Understanding of principles of stock control and management
- Strong awareness of international trade procedures and compliance
- Experience with SAP or other Core systems
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in English
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics management, with a focus on managing warehouse and local distribution
- 5+ years’ experience in managing contract logistics service providers (3PL)
About the Company:
A global fashion retailer specializing in high quality footwear products, this company has been in operation for over a century and is an industry icon.
外資系, 供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, SCM, ファッション, リテール