サプライチェーンリーダー/ Supply Chain Leader
担当コンサルタント Sekani Wilson
掲載日 2019/04/012019-04-01 2019-05-31 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American financial services company is looking to hire a Supply Chain Leader. The candidate who enters this role will lead the staff through day-to-day operations and actively improve the efficiency of supply chain operations.
- Provide effective leadership for our staff including coaching, counselling, training, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of day-to-day operations
- Use data analysis to identify ways to improve the efficiency of operations
- Ensure strong customer service to clients and stakeholders
- Plan and execute new strategies for distribution and operational management
- Cooperate effectively with colleagues in other areas parts of the country and business
- 4+ years of supply chain operation management experience
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams
- SAP proficiency
- Fluent level English and Japanese
About the Company:
Headquartered in the United States, this company is a world leader in financial services technology and media. It provides various products and services to both individuals and businesses around the world and has a strong presence in Japan.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫