サプライチェーンマネージャー/ Supply Chain Manager
給与 ¥6,500,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Shimizu
掲載日 2019/01/17 2019-01-172019-03-18 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 6500000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A successful chemical organisation is searching for a Supply Chain Manager. This position will be responsible for a variety of supply chain activities such as production planning, logistics optimisation, training, etc. This position is available in Tokyo.
- Optimise Production and stock planning to meet sales forecasts and production schedules
- Optimise the logistics department to achieve business goals at optimal prices
- Ensure compliance to the company’s safety requirements
- Achieve company’s goals for lead time, on-time delivery, inventory, slow moving stock reduction, etc.
- Work closely with sales, production and purchasing ensure satisfaction of production and customer’s requirements
- Manage stock and prevent shortages
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant supply chain experience with 3+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of shipping and freight forwarding
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- SAP proficiency
- Good communication proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A major chemical company responsible for the production of flavors and fragrances for use in a range of industries. The company has extensive operations on six continents and a global workforce in the thousands.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 化学