インベントリーマネージメントスペシャリスト/ Inventory Management Specialist
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ashton Imber
掲載日 2018/09/16 2018-09-162018-11-15 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international multilevel marketing (MLM) company is seeking an experienced Inventory Management Specialist for their supply chain team. In this role you will handle various aspects of inventory management, such as stock analysis & movement, order placement, and delivery date progress of existing products.
- Manage inventory using inventory management system (SAP) or MS Excel
- Communicate with related departments and suppliers to avoid out-of-stock and excess inventory
- Adjust with related departments and suppliers, order, adjust delivery dates, and secure necessary stock for new products
- Cooperate with relevant departments, warehouses, and suppliers, and perform processing for defective products
- Create inventory reports and communicate the findings to relevant departments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Inventory management experience
- Native or JLPT N1 level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A successful multilevel marketing firm that produces and sells a wide portfolio of personal care products. Headquartered in the United States, the company is supported by a global workforce of approximately 5,000.
マルチ商法, 在庫管理, 供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫