アセットリカバリーディレクター/ Asset Recovery Director
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/08/29 2018-08-292018-10-28 insurance 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational insurance company is seeking a Director of Asset Recovery with logistics and program management experience. In this role you will manage and deliver an asset recovery program that drives unique value to the company’s clients.
- Manage recovery and disposition channels for the device recovery programs
- Lead planning, recovery, and processing activity of devices recovered from above programs
- Develop new markets for asset disposition in accordance with local laws and compliance/regulatory requirements for device trading in Asian markets
- Oversee the demand planning process and ensure fulfilment of product for various organic & inorganic channels
- Closely coordinate activities with internal cross-functional team to optimize asset value management process and asset recovery programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related discipline; PMI certification is a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in supply chain and logistics operations
- 4+ years’ program management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
About the Company:
A global insurance company that provides insurance products in a variety of sectors. With a history dating back to the late 19th century and offices on four continents, this organization is a trusted name in insurance solutions for both private individuals and commercial organizations.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, デマンド, 保険, リスクマネージメント