サプライチェーンコーディネーター/Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Akito Shimizu
掲載日 2018/08/29 2018-08-292018-09-28 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global hardware and software company is searching for a new Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator. This position will support the account manager with supply chain, procurement, and logistics activities. This is a temporary long-term contract position.
- Collaborate with HQ, design, quality control, logistics, and customer service teams so that client requirements are satisfied.
- Support logistics processes for new products including inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment, and returns of products
- Plan and carry out supply chain strategy and identify opportunities for new business
- Manage and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Process invoices, datasheets, and office stock recordings.
- Provide support to the general manager and account manager as needed
- Conduct visits to customer sites.
- College degree a plus
- 3+ years in supply chain management, IT client services, signage industry, marketing, or construction agencies is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Projects, Excel, and Word)
- Proficiency in accounting systems
- Fluent Japanese and English (Chinese language ability a plus)
About the Company:
A computer technology company specializing in hardware and software for digital merchandising, this organization delivers its innovative services to leading brands around the globe. Headquartered overseas, the company operates in Asia, North America, and Australia.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買