サプライチェーンマネージャー/ Supply Chain Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/08/17 2018-08-172018-10-16 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global consumer goods company is searching for a Supply Chain Manager to support business growth by driving the productivity and enhancement for their supply chain processes.
- Manage product supply to retailers based on company's marketing strategy
- Facilitate product change and deliver cost efficient supply scheme working with distributor and wholesaler
- Develop supply chain strategy and strengthen business partnership with 3rd parties
- Monitor supply chain processes and cost vs. KPI's to ensure continuous improvements
- Initiate supply chain improvement projects for local activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of supply chain management experience
- 2+ years’ experience in supervisor role
- Native level Japanese; fluency in English
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company that provides innovative, high quality products to customers worldwide. With a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.